Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gangster Chic II

When will people realize that gangster chi is nonexistent? Let's break it down. The bandana is an instant fashion mistake. They were never in style, no matter how hard the teens try to bring them back. First thought when someone spies a red bandana around the head? Poser. The tee does have some potential, but with the red bandana and grey half-zipped hoodie, it flops. The look this poor boy wants to achieve is so lost. Indie? Thug? Skater? Kewl kid? You may think your original and don't need to fit into a label, but I'm here to tell you otherwise. Pick something and go with it. Don't get lost in translation, fashionistas!

XOXO/XXXX/OXOXO
(I have no idea which one)

1 comment:

  1. Loves it, I'm pretty sure I know this poor child, but alas, that's not the point.

    Your blog gives me inspiration.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete