Sunday, January 11, 2009

Socialite Fail

I think a few people have been watching a little too much Gossip Girl. These girls are trying so hard to be fashion forward, they threw their common sense out the window. ON our right, we have a poor girl who lost all her shape with pillowcase that was obviously mistaken for a dress. Puffy sleeves are also totally not hot. I believe MC Hammer wore a similar style as pant legs. This dress/pillow case also has a hideous collar. Not even Blair Waldorf's maid would wear this ensemble to a messy work day. The foot wear is also a big blunder. They seem to be a hybrid of hooker boots and something one would spot at a convalescent home. And there's the hideous print to top it all off. Her horribly dressed counterpart is looking like a mess. With the messy, thick dreadlocks for hair and the hideous makeup, she could pass for an everyday street walker. Compared to the other epic fashion fail, however, her taste is excellent.
I'm sure these two were the highlight of the ball. I know if I spotted them at an event, I'd be mocking them for hours!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment